[T2] Steering - 73 bus

Dave Gillingham dave at coronado-realty.com
Tue Mar 31 21:28:30 PDT 2020

Well!  I got some help today and I think I have found my steering problem.
The brand new center pin is moving at least 1/4 to maybe 3/8 of an inch.
Seems like up and down as much as anything.  I am told that ANY movement of
the center pin is too much.  Must have been installed incorrectly - or
without shims!

Thanks for all the advice.  I will fix the pin and hope that is it!

Dave