[T2] Steering - 73 bus

Chris Dreike cdreike at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:56:12 PDT 2020

Dave,
If you try to adjust the steering gearbox, be sure to lift the front end
off the ground so that you can feel the action as you turn the steering
wheel. Too tight and the the box will drag and the worm and wheel could be
ruined. And of course, too loose and there will be excessive play.

Cheers,
Chris