[T2] Last message

Troy Wical troy at wical.com
Tue Apr 7 18:52:01 PDT 2020

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 8:28 PM Bob <accessys at smart.net> wrote:

> was a long discussion on older steering systems about a week ago.
>
> Bob

It's not pretty, but here are your options

1. Go to type2.com and click the Archives button in the left bar (or click
here <http://www.type2.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi>.)
What you'll get: Search results for all emails prior to the move off of
ezmlm. The index for the Library will show "pretty" results with keyword
matches and a summary of the article. The VB, T2 and Vanagon list emails
won't. You'll have to work on your search query to narrow down the list of
results, and then click them to see what gems they have hidden for you.
There's ten of thousands of emails you're going through.

2. Use the following two links to file through emails sent after our move
to Mailman (Mid 2013.)

   - Type2 <http://type2.com/pipermail/type2/>
   - Vintagebus <http://type2.com/pipermail/vintagebus/>

Probably wouldn't take much effort to get this all behind a single search
box, but apparently it's too much work for me to get done over the years.
Maybe it's time to just let (eek) Google crawl it.

Bob, I believe this
<http://type2.com/pipermail/type2/2020-March/005209.html> is the thread
you're referring to. You can click the links at the bottom to follow the