[T2] d shaped seals

Chris Dreike cdreike at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 09:32:49 PDT 2019

Mike Benthin posted this to me. Seems he is also having problems with
Verizon and posting so here it is from my gmail account.

 Chris, I get the type2 list but it rejects my posts. Resend this if it
does not show. Home Depot sells d shaped seal in a twin version easy to
separate and stick on. I also use it around the camper table top so things
do not roll off.?? M-D and Frost King brands.

Chris here, I used a similar product i purchased off of ebay to seal up my
steel sunroof and I also used some around my front doors providing a double
seal eliminating a draft.

White

https://www.homedepot.com/p/M-D-Building-Products-3-8-in-x-17-ft-White-Silicone-Rubber-Lifetime-Weatherstrip-for-Extra-Large-Gaps-43846/100353449?MERCH=REC-_-pipinstock-_-100189806-_-100353449-_-N

Black: (ship to store)

https://www.homedepot.com/p/M-D-Building-Products-5-16-in-x-17-ft-All-Climate-Auto-and-Marine-D-Profile-Weatherstrip-01025/202066509

Frost King usually in stock Not as tall as the 3/8" type

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Frost-King-E-O-5-16-in-x-1-4-in-x-17-ft-Brown-EPDM-Cellular-Rubber-Weather-Strip-Tape-V25BA/100024263?MERCH=REC-_-Pip_Alternatives_Non_HDhome-_-100145681-_-100024263-_-N