[T2] where to inject the water

Chris Dreike cdreike at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 19:25:37 PDT 2019

Robert,
Thanks for the additional information. I have yet to try drilling a hole in
the appropriate spot on my 34 carb. I do know that the vacuum advance port
does not provide the correct vacuum for your famous water injection. That
port provides max 5" of vacuum at mid throttle and none at max throttle.
As for my fuel injection, I'lll need to remove my throttle body and find a
spot just above the butterfly to drill a small hole. Maybe in the next few
weeks I can give it a try.

Chris,
64DD Kamper Kit
71 sunroof