[T2] Re; steel sunroof

Nancy Hairston nhairsto73 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 12:40:39 PDT 2019

I bought a full sized luggage rack for my  1969 Westphalia and I have never
used it, it is still in the box.   I don't want it because I wanted to have
a half-size, and since then, now I really don't want one on my VW.  I want
to sell it.  It cost me $400 not including shipping.  I am willing to sell
it for $200 plus shipping if anyone wants it.

VW Bus 2/3 Roof Rack, 74"x47", White Powder Coated  from J Bugs

Please let me know!

thanks, Nancy

<http://galagarage.com/>