[T2] Sunroof question

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Sat Jan 26 17:44:49 PST 2019

silicone grease for the cables and glides.  (mind you we used a wide variety of common off the shelf petro greases when i worked at a sunroof shop.  but they are not really best imo)

i used sil-glyde on the last one i worked on.  doesnt stain headliners like petro does....

--
Sent from my random mobile device of the week