[T2] Engine switch

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Fri Jan 11 10:47:11 PST 2019

front tin - front is front.

this is what seals the gap between the engine head covering tin and
the firewall/fuel tank wall.

this is the '71 specific one year only piece for doghouse fanshrouds
(68-70 were non-doghouse) but should be used in any 68-71 that has a
doghouse shroud

bus front tin is kind of square shaped, beetle front tin is rounded.

bus (doghouse and non doghouse - the hole is for the doghouse vent duct)

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/503444.jpg

beetle:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1128/6962/products/00-8951-0_1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1506360556