[T2] Gas gage weirdness

Robert Mann robtmann7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 19:40:20 PST 2019

   A couple y ago we had a vague inconclusive discussion of another part
shown in your Bentley schematic connected to the fuel guage,* viz*. the
'vibrator'.  I gained no understanding of this device, except that its
function has to do with damping unwanted oscillations on the guage.  For
all I know, if this enigmatic component goes wrong, the results may be
those which you've been observing.

Robt Mann
'73 1600dp Devon camper