[T2] headlights working

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Wed Feb 20 20:40:55 PST 2019

I checked the headlight wiring and it appears to be per factory spec.
Pulled the high beam relay and checked it with my meter and cycled it on
the bench with a 12V power supply. Works fine. Installed the relay and
now appears to working properly. I have low and high beam now.

Knocking them down one by one.

On to the fuel gage. I installed a new sender when I had the engine out.
Pulled the fuel tank. It looked good inside. No visible rust. The sender
measured about 83 ohms at the dashboard wire with an almost empty tank.
I have the gage that came with the bus. It could be from a different
year. I also have a new gage I purchased supposedly for a 71. Will work
on that stuff tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers,
Chris
71 Sunroof