[T2] turn signal cancellation

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Fri Feb 15 08:51:24 PST 2019

the only feedback I have here:

ts cancel rings and ts switches are always a problem.  wear, age,
configuration, and luck seem to all come into play.

(I've never had an early bus with a working cancel.  well, when it
works, it just turns it off immediately all the time, so the ring gets
removed asap...) .  (later mechanisms - what, 73+? with the white
ignition switch that seperates from the key lock... - were way better)