[T2] Mid-Atlantic VW Restoration

Gregory Urban urban at yaic.com
Mon Aug 12 19:33:32 PDT 2019

I have recently acquired a 72 Camper, which I planned on parting out, but
I'm having second thoughts. It's an European import, with a SO 72/5 (Miami)
interior, slightly unusual. It has the original child's cot and whatever
you call the small cot in the pop up.

Anyway, I'm looking for someone to do some body work on the bus, possibly a
full restoration. I'm in Annapolis, MD, but I'm happy to travel to PA, DE,
VA, WV: basically up to 6 or so hours away to get it done by someone
trustworthy. I'm not in a rush and I  know this isn't going to be cheap. I
just can't find someone locally to take this project on. Even Cooker's is
not taking bay windows at this time.

Thanks in advance.

--
Gregory Urban