[T2] Is any "glue" needed for manifold to airbox junction tubes

MUTS muts at verizon.net
Tue Nov 27 06:01:34 PST 2018

Interesting - I have 4 from junk engines from Bus Depot when he was
dumping them- near as I can tell, the right and left are the same?  The
alighnment of the airbox might be a factor.  Bob, I do have a "new" set
on hand.

--
MUTS = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver
Oboe, English Horn, Clarinet, Soprano Sax support