[T2] Empi 17-2941 oil filler box installation

Bob Perring perring at zitomedia.net
Sat Nov 17 08:56:11 PST 2018

Engine is Dual port 1800 cc with dual Kadron carburetors

There are 4 taps in this oil filler box.
Im thinking to plug the bottom two so any oil just returns to the sump.
There are two vapor connections on the top of the box.
I'm thinking to run one connection each to a carburetor top plate for negative pressure and oil vapor disposal via combustion.
I will drill a hole in the top of each carburetor plate and connect the vapor venting hoses to those holes.
Thoughts ?

Bob Perring - via- Ipad
~ >')))><