[T2] external battery charger

Greg Potts slowlanemusic at icloud.com
Wed May 9 14:25:31 PDT 2018

Hi Robert,

Speculating on that I’d suggest that the recommendation is intended to prevent possible damage to the fuel injection ECU in case the charger was connected improperly.

Ive often heard people tell me that fuel injected vehicles shouldn’t be “boosted” from running vehicles with jumper cables but in four decades of doing so (Canadian winters, eh!) it’s never been a problem for me.

The Haynes manuals are pretty decent but given the choice I’d rather have the Bentley.

Happy trails,

Greg Potts
1973 Westfakia
Www.pottsfamily.ca