[T2] Potential Trip

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Sat Mar 3 17:10:34 PST 2018

don''t forget to take the AIRS list with you

and having driven a 65 a good way accross the country you are right about
the long days if you try to push it.  and WATCH temps as you get higher in
the mountains that thin air doesn't seem to cool as well.  even Denver is
a "mile high"

personally I thought the North Rim of the Grand Canyon was far nicer and
far less crowded.  but is not open year round so check dates.   I also
thought Death Valley was amazing but don't think I would take my bus
there, was in rental car with A/C and if it had problems I called Alamo.
There are a LOT of dead zones out there too where there is no cell
reception although that is getting to be less and less.

Bob