[T2] [Q] Dropping Transmission

Greg Potts slowlanemusic at icloud.com
Tue Jun 26 16:53:13 PDT 2018

Yes. I did it in 2001. You have to remove the carbs and unbolt the rear cradle sufficiently to lower the rear of the motor about 1”, and remove the firewall. Once that is out of the way it glides right out over the motor.

Greg Potts
197x WestFakia “Bob the Tomato
Toronto Ontario Canada.
Www.pottsfamily.ca