[T2] Gen light

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Wed Jun 20 17:37:06 PDT 2018

Hi all,
My son and I are planning our 4th annual father/son road trip to New Brunswick, Canada, if they let us in, in a couple of weeks.
While driving "Myles" this morning, the GEN light came on. I puller over and shut the engine down! I checked the fan belt and it was okay. I was only a half mile from home so I drove home. I let the engine cool down for a couple of hours and started the engine, but the GEN light stayed on!
In the past couple of years I've replaced the generator and voltage regulator.
Anyone have any ideas as to what may have happened?