[T2] Fuel filter and alternator

Erik Burtis ewdb92 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 14:41:48 PDT 2018

No problem!  I agree with Chris about the non-ignition wiring.  I didn't go
into wiring specifics on my blog because I didn't want to advertise my
anti-theft wiring.  And I can attest to the anti-theft value of these
setups because I've tried to drive away with my valve off.  Didn't get very
far at all lol

Erik
'71 Westy