[T2] White or Yellow Tape or ? on gasoline line

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Sat Jul 28 16:30:04 PDT 2018

With a little google search I found that Aviation Form-A-Gasket #3 is
recommended. Maybe the yellow tape.

I have used Loctite 567 on my fuel system which is rated for gasoline:
http://www.kvc.com.my/StorageAttachment/Kvcsb/datasheet/844/loctite-loctite-567.pdf

Also try Permatex High Temperature Thread Sealant:
https://www.permatex.com/products/thread-compounds/thread-sealants/permatex-high-temperature-thread-sealant/

Chris
64DD Kamper Kit