[T2] 34-PICT choke

Dave Gillingham dave at coronado-realty.com
Wed Jul 25 16:48:03 PDT 2018

I have Kadrons on my 73 panel (with a 76 2.0 engine).  I live in a very
temperate climate, so the choke is not too big a deal, but when my carbs
were installed, my mech just told me to step on the accelerator about half
way when initially starting which would choke the carbs a bit.  Has worked
great for 10+ years :)