[T2] Loose steering on 73 bus

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 19:22:07 PDT 2018

Bottom line, Dave is all the people doing your work are incompetent. And
dishonest, if they took your money and did not fix it. Unless you told them
it needed ball joints and 3 steering boxes. Quite frankly, I hesitate to
put new ball joints into any car, because usually the replacements are much
power quality than was available years ago.
Al