[T2] Loose steering on 73 bus

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Wed Jul 18 17:12:09 PDT 2018

How is the swing lever pin? Often the bushings wear out and create a lot
of slop. Crawl under the bus and look at the pivoting lever in the
center of the lower suspension beam. Have someone turn the steering
wheel back and force. If the bushings are worn out, that lever will rock
up and down and all around.  And like Dan says, check out that drag link
which connects to the swing lever arm. The drag link has a ball joint at
each end.

Chris
64DD Kamper Kit