[T2] Carb vs fuel injection

Robert Mann robtmann7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 15:18:29 PDT 2018

     FI gives better power, economy, emissions  –  WHEN it is working
right.  The record remains that this list, in a dozen y of my
participation, shows more statements of difficulty with FI than with
carbs.  I suspect that FI is less suitable for owner repair/tuning, and
that competent commercial FI service is, oddly, rarer than competent
commercial carb service.
     Had I a bus with FI, I'd try v hard to get that working right before
contemplating conversion to carb(s).

RM