[T2] Carb vs fuel injection

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Fri Jul 13 05:35:54 PDT 2018

I have a 78 auto bus with FI

the Fuel injection is a rock solid system it is a bit difficult to get
working right if it is off but it has a pretty good trouble shooting
manual and it works.

some like the manual carbs but it takes two and syncronisation which can
be difficult.  not to mention switching will cost several hundred dollars
and will never work as well.

I highly reccomend sticking with the Fuel Injection.

has the bus been having problems with the FI before you stopped driving
it?  if no troubles why do you want to change

Bob