[T2] Mustache bar spacers?

Dave Gillingham dave at coronado-realty.com
Tue Jan 16 20:16:25 PST 2018

Yeah.  One of many chapters I forgot :)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 16, 2018, at 6:22 PM, Al Brase <alribee at gmail.com<mailto:alribee at gmail.com>> wrote:

Bag and tag. First chapter.

On Jan 16, 2018 6:21 PM, "Dave Gillingham" <dave at coronado-realty.com<mailto:dave at coronado-realty.com>> wrote:
Thanks David!

I have the same bar as the upper two in the first link you sent.  The upper spacers are removable (at least mine were), and the lower is welded to the bar.  Looks like I may have to have something machined.  Maybe I should write on my garage wall about 50 times:  Thou shalt carefully package and catalogue parts!

Dave Gillingham
Owner/Broker
Coronado Island Realty
Office: 619-435-0145<tel:619-435-0145>
Mobile: 619-992-5318<tel:619-992-5318>

On 1/16/18, 4:14 PM, "david raistrick" <keen at icantclick.org<mailto:keen at icantclick.org>> wrote:

    3 holes, 3 spacers (on the late style bar)

    https://sites.create-cdn.net/siteimages/43/1/8/431863/12/6/7/12673014/2000x1500.JPG?1467646665