[T2] Mustache bar spacers?

Dave Gillingham dave at coronado-realty.com
Tue Jan 16 14:58:11 PST 2018

All:

First, I apologize that the system has decided I am a hacker or spammer.  Not sure what that is about.  I been a list member for a long time.  Please ignore the warnings.

My question regards the mustache bar for my 71 Westy.  At long last I am sneaking up on reinstalling the engine.  I found out the bolt sizes in the archives, but it looks to me (and I vaguely recall) that there are some spacers.  Can anybody help me with where to find them, or what size they are if I have to make my own?

Thanks

Dave Gillingham
Coronado, CA
73 Panel