[T2] Briefly unresponsive engine - HELP please !!!

al sinclair alvanagon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 15:35:27 PST 2018

there's no rev change at all. It's like a slightly "more open" sucking
sound (which I might be imagining) where I think maybe the throttle
flap-valve opens but no extra fuel goes in (entirely guessing here)

If it's the airflow meter flap, which seems possible/likely, is there a
recommended way to free it? Or does the meter have to be replaced?
thanks!