[T2] Bosch alternator with internal regulator

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Mon Oct 23 19:01:27 PDT 2017

Robert,
as for the slip rings, a good machinist could take a light cut on the
rings to true them up and then turn a  pair of copper rings to press
onto the original rings. A tough job given that the new press on units
would be a bit on the thin side. Cannot use loctite to "glue" them on
due to the low conductivity of the loctite.

Chris
64DD Kamper Kit