[T2] Gen light blinks

Joseph Delecki jdelecki at msn.com
Tue Nov 14 04:52:54 PST 2017

Bob,

I believe you mentioned that you had the generator rebuilt and it is operating properly(?). And the generator belt is tensioned properly.  It’s possible to test the generator in place with automobile gauge voltage and current meters if you understand basic electricity . Also, perhaps your voltage regulator is causing the problem. I would give the voltage regulator a few taps and see if it frees up a relay.

If not, try swapping out the voltage regulator with a new one. If you had the generator rebuilt, it’s probably time for a new voltage regulator.

Joe