[T2] 78 harness into 75 FI bus

MUTS muts at verizon.net
Thu Nov 2 06:08:34 PDT 2017

I want to get a new harness for the 75 bus, but Kyle's Automotive has
the 76-on for $399, and it's $100 more for a 75, which has a 6 pin AFM
connector and other connectors for throttle switch and EGR.  The EGR is
not there (blocked off) and there is no throttle switch (may be later
S-boot)-airbox.  Has anyone had experience putting a later FI in the
1800cc bus??  I assume the later AFM will still meter the fuel based on
the air sucked in??...I have extra 78 ECU and AFM.

--
MUTS=Michael's Ultimate Thumbsaver oboe-clarinet support