[T2] '78 westy tent screen repair

Nathan nathan at wandrly.co
Mon May 22 07:08:54 PDT 2017

Sure, we've just sewn patches of new screen from a local hardware store
over the holes in the past, and even used duct tape to patch holes (from
the inside) in the canvas itself. They've held up remarkably well over the
years with almost daily use...probably the reason we keep putting off
replacing the poptop canvas all together.