[T2] Survey for a VW Shop

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Thu Mar 2 19:37:49 PST 2017

Having your own business is tough.
I've had my own for 25 years. Employees, taxes, paperwork, liability
insurance, AQMD, OSHA, toxic waste.
A lot of things to worry about. On the other hand, if well run with
right touch, it could be very rewarding.
Keep in mind, you gotta love what you do to be successful.
Make sure all the paperwork gets done and the book keeping is impeccable
(I have a wife that did that and I learned). Make sure everyone pays.
If you are going to take over a shop, best of luck and hard work.
If you do it, let us know where.

Cheers,
Chris