[T2] VW Paint and body work in the Greater San Diego area

Dave Gillingham dave at coronado-realty.com
Wed Mar 1 09:30:39 PST 2017

Nathan-

Thanks!  I have a friend that had a sunroof bay bus painted in TJ.  They “lost” the crucial sunroof parts and it took a year :)  I also hear that you can’t tow an inop vehicle south.

Thanks, and yes, as much as I like Cancun, it is too far.

Dave Gillingham, Owner/Broker
BRE# 01184185
Coronado Island Realty
www.coronado-realty.com<http://www.coronado-realty.com>