[T2] Catalytic Converter to Muffler gasket

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Thu Jun 1 19:28:44 PDT 2017

This is not gasket material, it is one of those odd donut shape gaskets. You slip the gasket on, then put a clamp on it.

I just saw the best picture of it at West Coast Metric. I swear I used this gasket on my '65 at the muffler/heaterbox area. I'll have to dig thru my own stash to see if I've got something that might work.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

’78 Westy
'69 Singlecab