[T2] parts manual

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Thu Jul 20 14:04:12 PDT 2017

Wow – sounds like a ton of images – 800 slides x 625 pages/slide  = 500,000 pages. Even if half the slides were empty – you are still talking 250,000 images. One quote I got for regular fiche was $.025/image. Which works out to about $6,250. Too rich for my blood.

I talked to one company today – who knew of this size of fiche, but had never worked with it. He gave me the name of another company – The Crowley Company. Supposedly they recently bought out the one company in the states that probably handled this type of stuff. I have called them and given them as much info as you gave me – and they are looking into it. They may have the capability – but the salesperson may not know. I’ll call them again to follow up. (I didn’t use the term DIN fiche, I’ll try that now).

-Kevin Guarnotta

Guarnotta Design + Build
 Formerly unKilo
138 Chestnut Ave.