[T2] parts manual

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Wed Jul 19 13:22:57 PDT 2017

The fiche copy I've seen online is super scratched and very hard to read. http://www.jerseylooker.com/FicheDump/LateBaywindow/LateBay-Main.html

Here is a service provider - just found by doing a simple google search, so I have no idea how good they are - http://getimaging.com/faq/

I'm willing to donate to have this done. I have no idea what it costs. If you can give me some info on what you have, I'll be happy to research it. Or if you can get some costs - let us know - I'm sure to donate, and I bet others would as well.

Last option - if you don't want to deal with it - I'm willing to have it scanned - and send it back to you (along with a digital copy of course). Then I could just post it to the Samba.

I checked the samba- but couldn't find anything.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

’78 Westy
'69 Singlecab