[T2] which alternator should i have?

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Fri Jul 14 06:11:53 PDT 2017

Yeah, I could probably figure something out, but don’t want to do it twice. I’ll skip the trip, and fix it next week.

Anyone have any thoughts on the small spring clip that fell to the bottom of the fan area? I imagine that area is plenty large enough to not cause a problem – but if I had to get it out, it looks like I’d have to take a LOT of things apart.

I guess I didn’t have the 70 amp alternator, I misunderstood the Ratwell page on alternators.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

’78 Westy
'69 Singlecab
'65 Ez-camper

From: Al Brase [mailto:alribee at gmail.com]
Subject: Re: [T2] which alternator should i have?

That's what they make cardboard tube and duct tape for. Better learn how to improvise.
Al