[T2] Valve cover gaskets

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Wed Jul 12 15:21:45 PDT 2017

Pull the valve cover, check the gasket. seat properly. Replace it if
bunged up.  Using grease works to hold the gasket in place. Or you can
use the silicone gasket sealer which holds the gasket in place
semi-permanently. My bus was done this way by the engine builder 12
years ago and at least 6 or 7 valve adjustments later and no leaks.

Chris