[T2] 3rd annual father son trip

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Fri Jul 7 16:40:56 PDT 2017

Hi Dave,
I own ALL those tools. I made up two boxes. One for tools and the other for everything else. I have to jumper boxes. One has an air compressor. I'll stop by my FLAPS to see if the carry a tire plug kit.
I'm bringing a journal too.
I hope to finish packing tomorrow including my clothes!
I may throw a couple of sleeping bags in the back, just in case.
(Myles is a transporter not a Westy)
Thanks again for your help and suggestions!

Bob