[T2] 3rd annual father son trip

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Thu Jul 6 19:41:29 PDT 2017

ignore trip tix in MD  after crossing Delaware river follow route 301 and
avoid Washington DC.  the traffic is horrendous.  if you want to see DC
park at the end of the Green line on the subway and go in on Metro,
probably closest parking space anyway.
   at Bowling Green VA you can continue following 301 or go straight to
I-95

based on much experience

Bob