[T2] 3rd annual father son trip

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Thu Jul 6 15:20:22 PDT 2017

Well, those guys and gals that did the Shasta run took along engines,
transmissions, axles, jacks, hoists, sky hooks, chains, winches, repair
manuals, oh yeah, lots of wrenches, screwdrivers, torches, compressors,
spare wheels, tires, tubes.... And that was only for the splitties!!

Bob,
Just kidding, Don't worry, we have your back. Have a great time. If
Myles is running well as you leave and has a full load of oil in all the
right places you should be good.

Chris