[T2] 3rd annual father son trip

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Thu Jul 6 15:02:45 PDT 2017

Hi all,
I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather in the Northeast.
My son and I are departing Massachusetts and traveling to Georgia stopping at various points of interest along the way.
I have checked, replaced, and repaired everything on "Myles."
My question is what tools should I carry with me? I'm a bit nervous taking the bus for the first time, but it's on my bucket list.  I know it will be fun as long as nothing goes wrong.
I do have a fire extinguisher and a AAA card!
TIA!!!