[T2] Followup -- [Q] Bus Year

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 17:04:03 PDT 2017

Body swap? Do you mean a VIN swap? I've been around a body swap or a type
2. Frame swap or bottom clip might be more accurate. Not sure what he has
here. Certainly every 1969 part can be changed to a 1971. Not the front
axle, I guess. But I'd determine what the car is before extrapolating very
far.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>