[T2] Followup -- [Q] Bus Year

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 14:09:17 PDT 2017

Westy tags do not determine the year of the bus nor the VIN. The VIN
appears in at least 3 places: windshield, Rear tin under the air cleaner
support and on the M-plate.
There are very many differences in  1969 and 1971. Wide 5 wheels and drum
brakes thru 1970.1971 was equipped with dual port 1600 motor, but easily
changed. Transmissions were different, more front underfloor structure
also. Some few 68-70's have power brake boosters but with drum brakes.
Westy had a few model numbers: 43, and 70 for sure that may appear on their
tag.
Al

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>