[T2] Bus Depot Discount Code

The Bus Depot type2 at busdepot.com
Fri Feb 24 13:34:49 PST 2017

> Someone told me there might be a discount code for folks on this list who want to
> do some shopping at Bus Depot. Would that be a true or false statement?

> LIST1E, I think it is still valid.?

Yes, it'd still valid. (Technically lower case, list1e, but I don't recall if it's actually case-sensitive or not.) You must be a member of the Type2, Vanagon, or VintageBus list, so please don't pass it around off-list. You get 5% off most orders over $50, with certain exclusions (most notably sale items, special order or made to order items, engines, heads, and transmissions).  Put it in the "referral field' code on checkout.

Ron Salmon
The Bus Depot, Inc.
www.busdepot.com