[T2] AFM cleaning

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 19:39:13 PST 2017

There are air flow sensors on the VW motors 1974 and later(some)  Type 2's.
BUT they are air FLOW meters, not MASS AIR FLOW  meters. IOW, they measure
volume, not mass. And there is a big difference. But the point here is that
the procedure shown here does not work for out cars.There are wiper
contacts inside the flapper box sensor, but they do not usually need
cleaned.