[T2] Horn Troubleshooting

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Mon Dec 11 14:15:59 PST 2017

Thanks for all the tips - it appeared to be the copper thing under the steering wheel. I put a piece of cardboard under there - and it now works.

I know on my other buses, you can adjust the gap between the steering wheel and the pod/think below. I don't see if that is possible on my '78 Westy. Is this adjustable, or do I need to do something to that copper contact thing.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

’78 Westy
'69 Singlecab