[T2] Attach dash pods?

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Fri Dec 1 16:15:18 PST 2017

I found a diagram online - and see the clips that I am trying to screw into are part # 211957089. Is the idea to hold the dash pod cluster thing in place, while reaching around underneath and holding the clips in place? Or do you attach the clips, and then put the carrier in, and the clips spin into place?

Sounds like Andy reaches under and holds them in place - I guess I'll try that.  I wish my kids were a little bit older...not quite old enough to help with something like this.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab