[T2] [Q] Bus Lift for Maintenance

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 11:05:36 PDT 2017

Those mid lifts are kinda neat. No permanent installation, they come with a
two- wheeler tugger thing to move around. have a steel tube fabbed
parallelogram  with a hydraulic cylinder in the center and will lift up to
about 3 feet or so? Great for brakes, rocker panels. I think under engine
with a scooter stool. Might work for engine removal with another holder for
the engine. Pretty cheap.
I bought an old 2 post Rotary myself, only to find I needed a full 12 foot
ceiling. Plan now ist to cut 1 foot off the top and shorten the equalizing
cables by 2 feet.
I got 2 Rotary brand symmetrical 7k lifts for $550 at the trade school
auction. Sold one for $900. But I may wish I'd kept it.
Al